DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Finished your full-time training but can’t commit to another year and need to stay dance fit for auditions.
- Between contracts and needing to train but can’t commit to something long term? - Want to train with like-minded dancers.
- Past pro dancer but still wanting to take class.
THEN DANCE FORCE PROFESSIONAL IS FOR YOU!
- Monday - Friday 9am – 12noon.
- Dance Force Pro will have a class with the Industry Friday teacher we fly to the Gold Coast. - You have the option of 3 days or 5 days a week.
- Our teachers will design classes specifically to suit the needs of professional dancers.
- 3 days - $100
- 5 days - $140
All fees will be paid via direct debit with no lock in contract. You will only need to give us 7 days’ notice of your withdrawal.
To secure your position for 2021 please complete the following steps:
1. Please email Nicole (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Aaron (email@example.com) your intention to register for 3 day or 5 day per week in 2021.
2. Please register your full details into Dancebiz (our studio management system) by using this link: https://www.thinksmartsoftware-au.com/ocr/lesson_booking.php?t=CNk%2FYC7s5S5eqcFWnYL5Yw%3D%3D&u=jijlkOd9N87jHJmNzePMtw%3D%3D&p_id=1
3. Please complete an Ezidebit Direct Debit Request Form (see attached). Please return your completed form (PDF or picture) via email to Aaron (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your account only be direct debited on a weekly basis due to the no lock in contract policy for this program.
You will receive a tax invoice sometime throughout January along with your debited arrangement for term 1. Please note, payments will commence week 1 of term 1. All fees will be paid via direct debit with no lock in contract. You will only need to give us 7 days’ notice of your withdrawal.