The Certificate IV in Performing Arts (Dance) is aimed at preparing students for a professional career in Dance as a Performer, Choreographer and/or Dance Instructor based on their individual abilities. Once graduated, you will be able to pursue opportunities with Commercials, Musical Theatre, Film & Television, Overseas placements, Contemporary Dance companies, Cruise Ships, Stage productions, Promotional and Corporate Events, Choreography and more.
This course prepares students for real-life situations within the dance industry such as:
- working as a team
- professional behaviour and expectations
- importance of being punctual and prepared for class
- being polite and respectful to your teachers, choreographers and peers
- coping with pressure
- working to deadlines
- importance of being healthy and caring for your body.
These are all valuable skills in any workplace.
As if this isn’t enough, the Certificate IV full-time students have FREE access to all afternoon classes, opportunity to join a hip-hop crew, perform in solos and participate in a learn to dance for the film course.
- The Certificate IV is delivered over a period of 1 year split into 4 terms.
- Course Location: 1/22 Enterprise Ave, Sth Tweed Heads 2486
- Hours: 20-25 hrs a week
- Skill Level: Must be more competent than Elementary to Advanced